The first Blog Hop of the Build a Line Challenge class (BALC) has finally arrived! Part of the application to the class was to choose a theme to focus our five piece minimum jewelry lines. My classmates and I have kept our themes secret until this point.
I have chosen to build my line inspired by my day job as a Stagehand. I am thinking of calling it Sparkles and Steel Toes. At work I am privileged to see both the shiny spectacles of concerts, theater, etc and also the not so shiny aspects
When I was a child I was fascinated by geology, specifically petrology which is the study of rocks. This early love of rocks and minerals is evident in most my jewelry. I continue to incorporate semi precious stones in many of my designs but have also learned to enjoy other media as well.
Brass stampings, ICE Resin, iced enamel relique powder, and many other awesome jewelry making supplies available at B’Sue Boutiques also check out her informative video tutorials.
Please join me in hopping over to each of my classmates blogs. I cannot wait to find out what themes they all have chosen.
1. Brenda Sue Lansdowne Jewelry Making Outside the Box
2. Diana Buynak – Butterfly Emporium Ceramic Studio
3. Irene Hoffman – Heartsdezirebyirene
4. Clare Wells Nemeth – Creative Magick
5. Mary Reckmeyer – Afrayedknot
6. Marcia Tuzzolino – Aurora Designs
7. Elizabeth Wilks – Wearable Art by Lizzie
8. Jeanette Rose Belmont – One Canvas at a time
9. Lyn Joy Reeve – A Journey from Jewels to Jubilation
10. Belinda Reed-Ingle – Vogue Rocks
11. Beth Trubman – The Journey of Jewelry
12. Carole Carlson – Beadsophisticate
13. Jann Tague – Clever Designs by Jann
14. Shari Gardner – SLG Jewelry Designs
15. Susan Bolton – Fern’s Place
16. Chris Kemp – NoodlePie Bracelets
Metamorphosis, my Line is Born.
17. Barbara Kelley – Angels’ Keep
18. Susan Bowerman – Woodside WireWorks
19. Pamela Anger – Novegatti Designs
20. Joan Donovan – Hailey’s Cottage
21. Alison Huie – Ally’s Baubles
22. Sharon Palac – Sharon’s Jewelry Garden
23. Erica Olmos – Beeb’s Closet
24. Erin Whitacre – Shattered Time Jewelry
25. Fran Sitton – Sitton Up Front
26. Ginger Hammond – Lynn Leigh Designs
27. Paula Gaskill – Lovely LaylaBug Jewels
28. Mary Katherine – The Rose Sword
29. Renee Webb Allen – Small Stuff Design
30. Valerie Tilghman- ArtJewelsandGifts
31. Chris Cravens Vintage Cravens
32. Leslie Carver http://www.adorndivinedesigns.blogspot.com/
33. Donna Parry, JewelryDonna
34. Gina-Marie Hammer – Tangles, Twists and Treasures
35. Kelly Wymer Winged Wisdom Enchantments