The first blog hop for the Build a Line Challenge class is January 29th! I hope you will join my classmates and I that day. We will each be revealing the theme for our jewelry line.
The purpose of this post is for me to make sure the links are all working, but feel free to go visit my classmates blogs and see what they are up to.
1. Brenda Sue Lansdowne Jewelry Making Outside the Box
2. Diana Buynak – Butterfly Emporium Ceramic Studio
3. Irene Hoffman – Heartsdezirebyirene
4. Clare Wells Nemeth – Creative Magick
5. Mary Reckmeyer – Afrayedknot
6. Marcia Tuzzolino – Aurora Designs
7. Elizabeth Wilks – Wearable Art by Lizzie
8. Jeanette Rose Belmont – One Canvas at a time
9. Lyn Joy Reeve – A Journey from Jewels to Jubilation
10. Belinda Reed-Ingle – Vogue Rocks
11. Beth Trubman – The Journey of Jewelry
12. Carole Carlson – Beadsophisticate
13. Jann Tague – Clever Designs by Jann
14. Shari Gardner – SLG Jewelry Designs
15. Susan Bolton – Fern’s Place
16. Chris Kemp – NoodlePie Bracelets
Metamorphosis, my Line is Born.
17. Barbara Kelley – Angels’ Keep
18. Susan Bowerman – Woodside WireWorks
19. Pamela Anger – Novegatti Designs
20. Joan Donovan – Hailey’s Cottage
21. Alison Huie – Ally’s Baubles
22. Sharon Palac – Sharon’s Jewelry Garden
23. Erica Olmos – Beeb’s Closet
24. Erin Whitacre – Shattered Time Jewelry
25. Fran Sitton – Sitton Up Front
26. Ginger Hammond – Lynn Leigh Designs
27. Paula Gaskill – Lovely LaylaBug Jewels
28. Mary Katherine – The Rose Sword
29. Renee Webb Allen – Small Stuff Design
30. Valerie Tilghman- ArtJewelsandGifts
31. Chris Cravens Vintage Cravens
32. Leslie Carver http://www.adorndivinedesigns.blogspot.com/
33. Donna Parry, JewelryDonna
34. Gina-Marie Hammer – Tangles, Twists and Treasures
35. Kelly Wymer Winged Wisdom Enchantments
2 thoughts on “Testing links for the upcoming blog hop.”
Those glittered hands are wonderful.. Really looking forward to seeing them ..
Did you click on the continue reading button to read the whole first hop post? I only ask because your comment is actually on the post before where I was just testing the links.